Friday, August 8, 2008

Last Sunday Meal

Last Sunday, Myung-suk, her husband and two sons (Ji-woo and Ji-won) came over for lunch. We had a nice time eating, talking, making crafts out of colored paper and much more! It was really nice to have a family over instead of just us youngsters hanging out. Having the Kim family for lunch reminded me of spending time with my own family! I miss you guys very much and I love you with all my heart!



A picture of Ji-woo (left) and Ji-won (right, duh...) enjoying their "kid dessert"!
Us adults had fruits! yum...
Sir Monkey nan tout sauce!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww we miss you too choupette.

Unknown said...

yeh we REALLLLLY miss you !

Anonymous said...

Betty says...

I miss you, too!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you three!!... Or do I simply miss your crazy ab exericeses? Not sure :) Love ya.