Monday, August 25, 2008

Taiwan Adventures: 2008-08-20

Part Two - Oh...where art I?

Refreshing and replenishing myself at Starbucks, starring at my humongous backpack, I quickly realized I was on the wrong street. I had not passed a Starbucks on my way looking for banks. Had I? No, for sure no. When did I turn off the main street? Where did I go wrong? Where was I? Was I lost? Of course not! There is no such thing while on vacation.

Regardless, I asked the ladies of Starbucks to direct me to a famous temple near the hostel. Although they pointed me in the right direction, I stopped again and asked about 3 blocks later, making sure I was on the right track.

Turns out, I turned after passing City Bank...don't know how that happned. I must have walked 5 blocks in the wrong direction before heading back. Gosh...the things hunger, heat and dehidration will do to you!

No comments: