Since I moved to Korea, I've had random people come up to me and take guesses about my nationality. Hardly ever did they guess America but I did get Africa, Philippines and Mexico (made me think of you Grace--that was from Indian foreigners though, not Koreans). But anyway, today's guess was the best! I was asked if I was from Pakistan!!!!!!
Now I googled Pakistan, all while thinking about how the government was probably tracking my computer activities, and I don't think I look anything like a Pakistani woman. I think they are beautiful women, but I fail to see the connection. I understand Africa and Philippines because of my skin tone and Mexico, well....ask Grace about that one! LOOL
Maybe it's all this talk about the Pakistani president resigning...who knows!
Now I googled Pakistan, all while thinking about how the government was probably tracking my computer activities, and I don't think I look anything like a Pakistani woman. I think they are beautiful women, but I fail to see the connection. I understand Africa and Philippines because of my skin tone and Mexico, well....ask Grace about that one! LOOL
Maybe it's all this talk about the Pakistani president resigning...who knows!





















3 comments:
Ahahahaha! You're the cutest little Mexican :-)
What do you mean you're from America??? What happened to the Haitian heritage???
I might as well say I'm from Chouminnosotokamina! Where is that? Exactly my point!!! LOL LOL
I used to say both, USA and Haiti but it always confused...keeping it simple and short! But please believe, my friends know all about Haitian food!! =)
Post a Comment