Final Part
I stood in line reading, more like devouring the words off the page. [Side note: Khaled Hosseini is one author whose books I close against my true will!] So I'm standing, reading with my bag at my feet, waiting for the check-in counter to open. Ten more minutes!
Finally, they start the check-in process and I zoom on by. There is a sign that reads "Please check your bags go through xray scan." So I stand there, making sure my bag goes through with it! LOL While standing there, I witnessed the most peculiar thing. The security guard, whose sole duty is to monitor the screen displaying the x-rayed bags, is instead monitoring the screen of his cell phone! Bags scroll across his screen unnoticed as his fingers explore the keys of his phone! I guess I should have been upset or even worried. But instead, I could not stop but stare and laugh.
It's a laugh the security at his airport! And then they have postings such as these!!!!
I stood in line reading, more like devouring the words off the page. [Side note: Khaled Hosseini is one author whose books I close against my true will!] So I'm standing, reading with my bag at my feet, waiting for the check-in counter to open. Ten more minutes!
Finally, they start the check-in process and I zoom on by. There is a sign that reads "Please check your bags go through xray scan." So I stand there, making sure my bag goes through with it! LOL While standing there, I witnessed the most peculiar thing. The security guard, whose sole duty is to monitor the screen displaying the x-rayed bags, is instead monitoring the screen of his cell phone! Bags scroll across his screen unnoticed as his fingers explore the keys of his phone! I guess I should have been upset or even worried. But instead, I could not stop but stare and laugh.
It's a laugh the security at his airport! And then they have postings such as these!!!!
How do they intend to catch the bandits??
(R.O.C. ==>Republic of China)





















No comments:
Post a Comment