Back on dry land!!!
And I'm happy about that. I was seriously starting to feel sick on board. It started last night. After dinner, the ship started to sway more than usual. I felt in a constant state of drunkenness. So after dinner, although I had told the belly dancer I would be back to see her show and although I had told the good looking Indian cooks I would be there at the chocolate Extravaganza, I went to sleep (or to bed at least)! I lay down, closed my eyes and tried to sleep but could not. I felt nauseated and wished the ship would stop moving so much!
So I did this......
Trial Two: Got the fingers right but the face...does not look Rock-'n-Roll!
Trial Three: Yeah...looks like I just had Sour Candy!!!
Forget it....what do I know about Rok-'n-Roll!!!
Finally, I slept and woke up the next morning, ship still unsteady. Needless to say I just wanted out...off this ship and set foot on dry land. I pretty much slept today in order not to feel sick. I went to the Farewell Party, which was actually not bad. I watched a band play, children and adults participate in silly games! Made the time fly by and I did not feel so sick anymore.
Well, now I'm back in Taipei and although I'm on earth now (lol), I still feel that everything around me is moving from time to time. So I came back to the hostel early tonight, bidding you goodnight! =)





















No comments:
Post a Comment