---------
Is it a rule that the players from the North Korean team must all have this hideous hair cut? They looked like a bunch of 13 years old boys on the field. Needless to say, I was rooting for Brazil! It came to me as a surprise though to see women on the field. I thought it was the males playing! Oh well, it was a good game and I still got to see Ronaldhino—he was there, supporting his women! That’s wassup!!!
It was a trip watching the game in Korean. Most of the time, I really don’t care about what they have to say anyway. The fun part was getting a rush of blood to my head only by hearing their voices peak once players came close to the opponent’s goal!
The messed up part though is that Korean TV seems to be biased! They only aired part of the game and it was not even live; however, they’ve been playing and re-playing the game between South Korea and Cameroon that took place Thursday! Yes, I now know without a doubt that the game was tied and that South Korea played well against Cameroon—how about we move on to other games now?
Regardless, I was happy to see the game, or I should say part of the game!





















No comments:
Post a Comment