There is a student in my 6th grade class who is madly in love with me! lol...awwww Everywhere I go...there he is as well. When he sees me, he yells out "Cyndia...I love you" and dances the "I love you" dance, I'll call it! A lot of students tell me they love me, I'm beautiful, I'm a good teacher, etc. and he's been doing that as well since I started teaching at Il-Shin, but his case is a special case. AND today was worse than the other days!
Our section today was on writing and singing -- very cute song by the way and now my voice is almost non-existent since I could not resist singing in the 5 classes I taught today; don't know how I'm going to teach tomorrow -- but anyway, so after viewing/listening to the song on the big screen, I turn my attention to the class, smile at them, like I always do, and I hear (lool): "Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy...Aigo!!!.....I love you Cyndia Teacher!" This is insane! I ignored him and kept on with class. Later that period, we were working in small groups and the students were walking around the class. I promise you....that child was near me every time I looked around! It's hilarious to me and it reminds me of when I used to have the BIGEST crushes on my teachers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment