It seriously came to me in a dream last night that my notebook's wireless access switch had accidently been turned off! There is a small switch on the right side of the notebook that basically controls whether my computer will hunt down unsecured wireless networks or not. The only time I had it off was when I was flying to Korea. Maybe I never turned it back on...who knows. Aside from that, it's always been on....or so I thought!
So this morning I woke up and checked. Yes, it was indeed off. As I turned on my notebook, I prayed there would be unsecured networks within my range and that I would be able to connect. Yup yup....there were two networks that poped up! I was able to connect to the internet -- from home -- and chat with my mom for a few minutes! She was working and I had to finish getting ready for work. Now I'm done teaching, but still killing time, and I can't wait to go home and try it out! I know that everyone back home will be sleeping, but I have been wanting to call home for a long time! Now, I finally can.
I still cannot believe it took me this long to think about checking this silly switch! Thank you God for telling me.....in a dream! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















4 comments:
I don't know if you should thank God for this Cynthia - you're stealing other people's internet!
Internet stealer ;-)
Love you,
Grace
P.S. why am I the only one who comments? Could it be because I am the ONLY one who loves you? You think about that when you're buying gifts.
I stand corrected - the only people who love you are me and Betty ...
And Charles...and all the others that send me e-mails rather than comments! Don't know why!!!!
I love you Grace! You always make me laugh!
Post a Comment