Today the students got to elect a President as well as a Vice-President. For a few days now, I have been walking into a school full of demonstrators with banners trying to elicit my vote! I have been told to vote for candidates number two, three and four. I'm pretty sure there were other candidates, but I have never seen anyone praising them.
At any rate, I did not have to teach my first class (yeah!) for the candidates were addressing the school, delivering what I am sure were well written speeches!
A boy obstructing #3's chance for glory!! (He wanted #2)
I sat with the other teachers enjoying a hot cup of coffee all while thinking how wonderful it was to have this AM break. 40 minutes sure did go by fast! Before I knew it, I was facing a group of 32 "well behaved" second graders. How and when did I get there? I'm telling you: these kids are cute as long as they are under control!
Oh, and today was White Day---when boys give candy to the girl(s) they like! So I got plenty of candy from my oh soooo cute second graders and, a beautiful bouquet of balloon flowers!
So anyway, I just wanted to share a few pictures from my day with you! I'll have more soon!





















No comments:
Post a Comment