Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm cold---plain and simple!

My PC is located under my desk in a small compartment near my legs. Usually, I always shut the small door to that compartment because the PC emits too much heat. However, today I opened up the door and was delighted to feel warmth!

The cold weather crept up on us Wednesday right after lunch. Many teachers at school, including myself, were caught that day wearing light clothing and ended up freezing! It was raining and a chilly wind blew all day. Nevertheless, I went home that night and had the best, coziest sleep ever!

Lately I've been trying to fit in all sorts of travel plans from now until March 1st but came to realize that many of them might not be possible. For instance, no way am I going to go hiking on Mount Halla in the winter! Or maybe I should...mmmm. Let's see how I survive this first.

Aside from the cold, nothing special to report. I came to school today only to wait to go back home. My students are out on a field trip so I get to count the scuff marks on my classroom floor or twirl my thumbs. My only relief is that I get to leave early. I'm getting my old furniture back today and the extra washing machine is leaving! Yeah...more space.

Anyway, time to start layering and breaking out the winter gear!

No comments: