Here are a few pictures from my sixth graders from Il-shin Elementary School as well as some of their work:
As I sit here thinking about my adventures to come, I decided to create a blog in order to keep my family and friends up to date with my happenings!
![]() |
| Destination: Gyeongju!! |
![]() |
| EIC Camp 2009: Science Classes |
![]() |
| Traditional "Soup Joumou" |
![]() |
| New Year in Korea |
![]() |
| Winter English Camp Workshop |
![]() |
| Good Behavior/Christmas Parties |
![]() |
| Osaka: Day Three |
![]() |
| Osaka: Days One and Two |
![]() |
| Southern Higashiyama Walking Tour |
![]() |
| Kyoto Botanical Gardens |
![]() |
| Daitoku-ji and Nishiki Market |
![]() |
| Kyoto Station and Ponto-cho |
![]() |
| Japan, here I come! |
![]() |
| Jeju Island |
![]() |
| Taiwan- August 2008 |
![]() |
| SCUBA in Busan |
![]() |
| My new apartment: before and after |
![]() |
| Part I-Grace's Trip to Korea |
![]() |
| Part II-Grace's trip to Korea |
![]() |
| Part III-Grace' |
![]() |
| Part V-Grace's Trip to Korea |
No comments:
Post a Comment