Although I liked him, what really got me reflecting was the blinding fact of how fragile life is. However, we seem to live our lives day by day as if we were immortals, myself definitely included. How many times have I told myself "Ah, I'll make it right tomorrow?" That's what got me thinking: what would happen to my soul if I were to die today? Tomorrow? A week from today? Would I be ready to face my Creator?
Most people despise talking about death, let alone the death of people close to them. But it's something none of us can escape. It's one thing we will all experience one day! Although some believe they are "saved" and that's the end of it, I happen to strongly agree with Father Brian, from Good Shepherd Catholic Church, who said that "yes, Christ died for us in order to save us from eternal damnation however I am being saved everyday by how I choose to live my life," or at least something like that! Maybe I should remove the quotes then! LOL
Nevertheless, rest in peace Lee Eon!






















No comments:
Post a Comment