I'm so excited...next week-end I'll be going to Busan for my very first shark dive!!!! It's been a while since I've been SCUBA diving, but I think I'll be ok. It's not a deep dive and most of the people going are not SCUBA certified...so it should be a nice refresher for me! Imagine that....diving in Korea with sharks! I can't wait. I saw a shark before back in Boca Raton, FL during my certification dive, but this will be different for sure!!
Aside from that, I'm finding teaching harder and harder! My heart is definitely NOT in the right place. I'm really not up to it and to be honest, my classes are not well organized. I have not planned a lesson since...mmm...last week! At first, it does not sound that bad, but I've taught 16 classes so far ( 6 different lessons---repeated) with no lesson plan. Just improvising on the spot! It's 11:06pm Wednesday right now and I have no idea what I'll be teaching tomorrow. But you know what, I'm sorry to say that it will be JPP (Jan'l Pase'l Pase..meaning "go with the flow--whatever happens, happens"). I'm not going to beat myself over it though. You should see the other teachers! LOL Walking down the school halls, one might think the school was possessed by zombies. The incredible heat has been weighing us down and every one is waiting for the summer vacation. So there is basically no teaching happening.
Anyway, I think I'll go to bed now. I still have to get up at 7am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment