I've been hunting for a new gym for about a month now. My membership at Olive Ladies Fitness finished this past Saturday (yes, it has already been 3 months) and since I moved to another part of town, I did not want to renew. I visited Poland, for short, about 3 weeks ago and loved it. A friend of mine, Myung-suk, is a member and wanted me to join. Although I loved it, I was a little hesitant because I still had to take the bus in order to get there. I really wanted something closer to home...somewhere I could walk to.
So after work on Monday, Hyunju and I went driving around our neighborhood, rating different gyms. They all had one thing in common: the heat! They were not very well ventilated and there was no AC. In any case, Hyunju suggested I think it over and after much consideration (5 minutes later) I decided I would join Poland.
Yesterday was my first day and it was amazing! I got there at 5:00pm with Myung-suk, signed up using only my first name and a load of cash and met the staff. My 3 hour experience started with an extensive analysis of my current state: measuring of height, weight, water in the body, protein, fat, muscle mass and everything! It was really impressive. Their machines are top of the line, as far as I'm concerned anyway. At any rate, Myung-suk, my two personal trainers (lol) and I had a good time talking about what I need to do to reach my goals. They definitely knew what they were talking about, so I'm set! One of them is a boxer and when I told him I used to do kickboxing, he told me he could train me here...really? That's super awesome!
So voila!!! Oh yeah..and I worked out also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment