Friday, July 18, 2008

Peace and Serenity

For someone who has always been considered a social person, I'm really digging this alone thing! I enjoy spending time in my company, lost in my thoughts and/or my music. At first it was really difficult not to be able to jump into a seemingly interesting conversation. But as time went by, I became more pensive and would rather not participate in those seemingly interesting conversations! Sounds weird I know, but I never had the "option" of really being on my own..REALLY being on my own.

Not only do I have a big family, I have a big talkative family! =) I love it. I love having way too much noise in the house, hearing weird spurts of laughter coming from some one's room (wait..was that me?), Dad laughing while watching Asian drama's, Mom quietly reading in the morning, Grand-pere deciding he should update you with the happenings of this world by reading the newspaper to you, the silly arguments with my siblings, especially my sisters.

Although I love all these things and I can't wait to be right in the middle of it, I am also enjoying the peace and serenity which surrounds me. I better enjoy it while I can...

No comments: