Friday, April 4, 2008

Connected!!!

I am fully connected now! I got the internet service connected this past Wednesday and yesterday, I got a cell phone -- or as Koreans say, a handa pone! No more moving my notebook around my tiny apartment trying to find a signal; no more one-way conversations with my mom on Skype; no more planning events ahead of time and over the internet. Technology is definitely making my life easier here!








That's the only information they thought would be important for a foreigner, so they translated it and crammed it on a single page! =)

And all this greatness is thanks to whom? Well of course my new friend 현 주, a.k.a. Lovely Hyun-ju (as she saved her name in my handa pone)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get that cool decoration for your phone? I want some too... :-S

Cynthia said...

The yellow heart is actually my bus card! Cute right?!