I am so hot! I'm in my apartment now and although it's 66 degrees outside, it feels like 80 degrees inside! I tried turning on my AC unit today, but found out it is not operational. (Got to get them to come fix that, among other things.) My apartment has practically no ventilation; just one window in the kitchen, but I never sleep with the kitchen door open, so it's useless right now.
I'm hot so I'm irritated. AND, I can't stop coughing. I've been sick, sick, sick and I'm tired of coughing and sniffling!
Went to the doctor Wednesday, and he gave me these:
17 prescribed pills for 3 days (only 2 days shown in this picture).
Well, 51 pills later, I'm still not cured! But at least I got my voice back.
I know this is the BAD section, but there is always something GOOD amidst the BAD! The good thing is that Hyunju stopped by my house Thursday (I was sick at home) and brought me a huge bottle of vitamins as well as traditional Korean porridge (usually given to the sickly for it's easy to digest)! It was great! She is such a wonderful friend and I feel blessed to have her in my life!
What else can I complain about? mmmmmm....that's all! =)
GOOD
I am sooo happy! Grace is coming in 12 days!!!!! I cannot stop thinking about it. Everything I do or say ends up with "Grace will like that" or "It will be fun to take her there!". I'm super excited and I've been planning her trip every day. I know where I'm going to take her, but now it's a question of creating an actual time table! LOL Yes, it worked out great in the past to have a schedule.
So today after mass, I went to a small coffee shop near my house and planned some more! I wanted to go to the movies afterwards, but the movies I cared to see were not playing until after 6:00pm. So I went shopping and came back home. Maybe tomorrow after the gym I’ll go. I really want to go relax and watch a movie!
For dinner, I made my very first red beans and rice in Korea! I got a little bag of red beans for 6,000 won ($6)! It's crazy....I could find the same little bag for $1 back in Florida. So might not be buying lots of red beans here which is a shame for it was sooooo delicious!
You can still see the steam in this pic! Wish you could have smelt it!!! =)





















1 comment:
Dude that looks awesome. I think mom is planning on getting you some red beans for they are very cheap and plentiful here. Can't wait to see you either!!!!
We'll have lots and lots of fun :-)
Grace
Post a Comment