Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter English Camp Workshop

El Dorado grounds, Shinan Island
Our dinner...hummmmm.....the beer was excellent!

This past Monday was our Winter English Camp workshop. Korean teachers and English native teachers got together on a beautiful island, staying at a breathtaking resort in order to undergo a training program. The program itself was helpful and gave us a chance to organize how we would work together during the two week long camp.

But after work came play! The girls and I got together for a PJ party and for some semi-real food. We talked and laughed until early morning, feeling once again like high school girls! I seriously contemplated taking a walk around the island but decided I would freeze all the way down to my knickers! Instead, I enjoyed the wonderful company of new friends as well as taking the opportunity to rest.

Girls PJ party in our room

No comments: