I just love this illustration! Grace made it and sent it to me a while back and I can't believe the gray area will soon be replaced by the bright yellow in about 2 months! Yuppy!!!!! I love you all!!!! //(^o^)//
As I sit here thinking about my adventures to come, I decided to create a blog in order to keep my family and friends up to date with my happenings!
![]() |
| Destination: Gyeongju!! |
![]() |
| EIC Camp 2009: Science Classes |
![]() |
| Traditional "Soup Joumou" |
![]() |
| New Year in Korea |
![]() |
| Winter English Camp Workshop |
![]() |
| Good Behavior/Christmas Parties |
![]() |
| Osaka: Day Three |
![]() |
| Osaka: Days One and Two |
![]() |
| Southern Higashiyama Walking Tour |
![]() |
| Kyoto Botanical Gardens |
![]() |
| Daitoku-ji and Nishiki Market |
![]() |
| Kyoto Station and Ponto-cho |
![]() |
| Japan, here I come! |
![]() |
| Jeju Island |
![]() |
| Taiwan- August 2008 |
![]() |
| SCUBA in Busan |
![]() |
| My new apartment: before and after |
![]() |
| Part I-Grace's Trip to Korea |
![]() |
| Part II-Grace's trip to Korea |
![]() |
| Part III-Grace' |
![]() |
| Part V-Grace's Trip to Korea |
3 comments:
:) I just love reading your posts, it makes me feel like you are a lot closer than you really are. WOW girl, your hair looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking SEXY!!! ( and I can say that cause am pretty secure with my sexuality) am Jelouse.
Hope you are having a wonderful time, Merry Christmas ( its still xmas till Jan 6th) and Happy New Year.. A year filled with blessings and lots of love.
Te extrano mucho, y te quiero mucho.
Gaby
Hey Cyn!
Its manny! i know we havent spoke in a while but last semester i got so busy with studying i forgot even who i was. IM glad eveything is going well there. talk to me on myspace. yea its mine and my girlfriends but i'll get messages relayed to me.
Gaby love, I'm glad you feel secure enough to compliment me! LOL Have you checked out our pictures on V's myspace? GOSH...I miss you girls..but you've been replaced!!! NOOOOOOO NEVER! TRUST me..NeVeR! =)
Mannnnnyyyyyyyy....it's crazy, but I thought about you today! I was listening to a song which reminded me of my old, old, OLD work-out days at LA and of course, of my buddy Manny! What happened to Facebook?^^
Post a Comment