Friday, May 23, 2008

Blessed

It's been a while, but I've been swamped at work and at home. I must say that for the past 2 weeks, I was in a very gloomy mood. My state of mind was so horrible that teachers at school were asking me if I was okay because I looked so depressed. Well I was.


I had been battling to be moved to a new mold-free apartment but was getting the cold shoulder. My supervisors never said I couldn't move but they sure chose the longest path leading to the solution. To make a long, depressing, twisted story short, I am now comfortably living in a new apartment --- kind of comfortably since I have loads to do still in the house.


Yesterday, with the help of Hyunju and her husband (Pyung-jun), we moved my belongings from Yangsang-dong (old neighborhood) to my new dong (neighborhood)! It was a tiring task, but only took us 1 hour -- although he did most of the hard work! Poor guy!

NOBUTA POWA to Pyung-jun, Hyunju and I!!!! (Japanese drama)
I am BLESSED with wonderful friends!!!!


Needless to say, I love my new place. It's much bigger than my last hole of a home and is also in a much nicer neighborhood. What's even better is that I now live just a breezy, easy 5 minute walk away from Hyunju! So we'll ride together to school every morning (well on my Bonchon mornings).


Ahhhh!!! I am planning to have a house warming party soon. I can now invite people over and not have anyone in my bedroom! It's a two room studio type apartment, so I can have about 5 or 6 people for a nice get-together, although I think I'll have to do one of two things 1) have two parties or 2) invite everyone whose company I really enjoy and just be crammed!

One of my 2nd grade teacher's named my party to come a "Meat Party"!!! LOL Since we call him Soju Man I suggested a Soju Party -- so he then suggested we call the party a Meat Party since meat and Soju go well together! LOL I'll think about that.


Anyway, I will have some pictures up for you as soon as I'm done decorating. I'm completely done with the cleaning (was REALLY dusty) but I have stuff everywhere!


Yeah...I'm happy!!!!
Thank you Lord for this blessing and allowing me to stay here for the intended year!

No comments: