Sitting once again on my bedroom floor, I feel discomfort on the skin which covers my face. It is dry and lacks a key step from the Clinique family. It was fine just five minutes ago.
I was sitting on the floor enjoying my super healthy dinner on my low table when I decided it would be best to wash the day off my face. So I got up, left all this goodness in order to quickly get ready for bed. I walked away from my tuna, broccoli, thin sliced cucumbers, red bell peppers, boiled egg white, lettuce leaves and green tea and headed for the bathroom. In a manner considered less than lady like, I splashed some water on my face and reached over for my over priced Clinique Facial Cleanser. In the process, I accidentally knocked over my 3/4 full, also over priced Clinique Facial Night Cream right into the toilet bowl. No problem, except that the toilet was in motion, flushing away!!! And there it went...my over priced Clinique Facial Night Cream...round, round and round it went before quickly disappearing for ever without saying Adieu!
I am beyond myself at the moment. I keep replaying the series of events that just took place wondering why I was unable to stop it all. I feel so helpless and my face already longs for its lost friend.
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comment:
Such a drama queen! But I can understand your pain ...Stay strong.
Love you,
G
Post a Comment