Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back to work!

It's been a while since my last post and it was certainly not due to a lack of excitement in my life! Grace came to spend a week with me and although I was happy she was here, I was also sad knowing that she would leave in a few days! I enjoyed every moment I spent with her. It reminded me of the days at Alafaya Woods: spending HOURS entertaining ourselves with the most idiotic topics..even going as far as planning them out, talking non-sence, laughing together, getting upset, laughing again....sister stuff! I loved it all.
Now I'm back home, in my quiet apartment trying to get readjusted to my work life. It's proven to be harder than I thought--but I'll survive.

Today is Teacher's Day and although I had the day off, I'm sitting in my classroom updating my blog. Why am I here when I was told I had a "free day" today? I just love it here...that's why!
Yeahhhhh.....right! Tomorrow I have an Open Class with my co-teacher (2nd grade), so I came (just for a few hours) in order to drill the kids one last time! Prepare them for the big day tomorrow where we'll be teaching in front of the Principal, Vice Principal, parents and other teachers. I think it will be fine. The kids did well today! We'll just have to wait and see!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I wish I didn't have to go to work, but still get paid. Then I guess I'd still be there - keeping you company and letting you spend your money on me ... you know, life as it was meant to be ;-)
I love you!