I just posted 3 stories that happened on 3 different days. But thanks to the wonderful free internet service provided by our hotel, I was unable to post for quite some time. So I just wrote up my little life stories in a word document and saved them for later use. Also, I had great pictures to go along with the posts in order for you to have excellent mental pictures of my experience, but again, the internet service would just not allow it. Oh well, it’s free internet and I’m able to communicate with you guys back home! I’m….mmmm…grateful? lol…of course I am!
Anyway, I am on break now and we actually had a change in the lunch menu today! Yeah!!! Instead of having white rice, pork, salad and bread (etc..), we had Korean style noodle soup! That was exquisite! I had a great lunch and am now ready for a nice nap. Unfortunately, I must leave the comfort of my room in order to assist to two other lectures.
Oh oh oh…..this morning I woke up at 7:00am, opened the blinds and…wow…it had snowed last night! It is just beautiful! I wish I could share with you a few pictures right away, but you will have to wait. =( Just take my word for it: it’s pretty outside.
Ok, I’ll write some more later and will try to concentrate more on my writing! Got to go back to class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you're having fun and all. What's the deal with not sending me any pictures? You should set up a flickr account or something; it would be easier because I could just hop on it and see.
Love you,
Grace
Hey hey! I can definitely relate to the slow internet... and the urge to get UNPACKED!
We'll keep in blog-touch!
B
Post a Comment