Today is Sunday and we just got back from a very fascinating field trip (I feel like I’m back in elementary school)! The buses picked us up at the hotel at 9am and we rode out to Gyeonggi-do to visit the Korean Folk Village. For this trip, we were given 10,000 won (~10USD) (in order to purchase lunch later on), a bottle of water and a snack bag full of less than healthy goodies! (again…why do they feed us sugar all day long and then complain about our larger frame! lol)
The bus ride lasted about 1.5 hours however time flew on by. There was an amazing flat screen television onboard which aired a Karaoke competition (it’s really big over here…rightly so as it is awfully fun)! I could not sleep on the way to the village as I was feeling nauseated. Every time I attempted to sleep, I felt even worst. However, once I got to the village and was able to breathe in fresh air, I felt great. I think it was just too hot on the bus or something.
Nevertheless, I had a great time exploring the village as well as the many attractions it had to offer. I saw a very tiny Korean man walk across a line, Korean ladies perform amazing tricks on a see-saw, dance and music typically performed by Korean farmers and finally a stupendous horse show.
In all, I had a great time at the village and must have been extremely tired for I slept on the entire ride back to the hotel. And now, I’m off to sleep…again!
*I had planned to have pictures accompany my posts, but the internet service at the hotel is really slow and etc.....grrrrrr situation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment