Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An interesting book review: The Secret

Discussing what I might read on my 19 hour flight back home, a friend today highly recommended I read The Secret. I've seen it in bookstores all over Korea but was never drawn to it. Picked it up a few times and set it right back down, without even reading the synopsis. However, after hearing him rave about the book, I decided to look it up before spending any money on it.

I'm glad I read this review and discovered a bit more about the content. During my 19 hour flight, I'll stick to reading the Bible and the wonderful Words our Lord Jesus Christ teaches us.

Written by Tim Challies:
Book Review: The Secret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good. I was about to make fun of you if you bought it. I mean seriously so many people are buying into that book it's crazy.

Anonymous said...

Betty says....Sounds like a good idea to me....the Bible can't be beat! Look at Meghann's blog and see what Reagan is reading!!!

Anonymous said...

:) counting down the days here too. PLUS Juandy wants to know if you r still going to C.R with him. :) message him on myspace.

Luv you lots.. can't wait.