I am usually a very patient person however I find myself incredibly anxious to find out more about my status in regards to teaching in South Korea. All my paperwork has been submitted and although I have been hired by EPIK, I’m waiting for a school to offer me a position. In the mean time, zillions of questions keep popping up in my head everyday: which school will I be teaching in? What grade? What will my apartment be like? Alas, I am in the “waiting stage” therefore, I have no choice but to do just that: W—A—I—T.
Aside from that, I’m trying to keep myself busy. I have tried on numerous occasions to re-re-re-organize my “stuff”. I have plastic crates which I must go through and organize into two loads: those items staying in the US and those going to Korea with me. I have tons of children’s books (all of which I would love to come with me) however 1) I’m not sure what grade I’ll be teaching and 2) I’m really not going to have enough room to drag them over there with me.
So again…just waiting…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment